Rent To Own a Home Topics
This topics will help you understand all the steps you need to follow in the process to Rent To Own a Home.
- What is Rent To Own a Home?
- What are the Steps In Rent to Own a Home?
- How does Rent To Own a Home Work?
- What is the Cost?
- How do I Apply?
- Rent To Own Frequently Asked Questions
Rent To Own Home Video:
What is The Process?
This is a process in which you get the home for a certain amount of time and at the end of the contract you purchase the property. You will have the first right of refusal, which means the seller could not sell the property to another party without your permission.
Steps You Need To Follow:
- First apply to determine your income and debt ratios.
- Credit is not a concern.
- We look more on the employment/income.
- A representative will contact you for a phone interview or zoom online interview.
- Based on the answers received we will send you a custom list of homes that fit your criteria.
- We will create a presentation package for you
- The presentation package is necessary in a sellers market to win a home contract.
- We schedule 2 complete days to view as many homes as you would like.
- At the end of the 2 days we narrow the search down to 3 homes.
- We present your package to all 3 homes you like
- Create a payment plan that you can afford based on a 3 year rent to own plan.
- Then transfer your file to a notary and/or title company for execution of the contract
- You move into your home.